I’ll be in Bradford for Easter weekend for the 64th EasterCon and I’m thoroughly looking forward to the event. I have a number of sessions programmed throughout the weekend – see below for details:
Friday 29th March
- 6:00 PM – Avalon, Sherwood Forest and Alderley Edge: The Magical British Countryside
- How does the landscape of Britain affect stories set in it? Where does the magic lurk, and how does it inspire writers? Sue Mason moderates Tiffani Angus, Anne Sudworth, Mike Shevdon and Freda Warrington.
- 9:00 PM – Underground London
- Take one London. Add magical society hidden from most people. Mix in famous places from the city, and optionally garnish with police procedural. Why is this such a great recipe? With Paul Cornell, Roz Kaveney, Anne Lyle, Simon Morden and Mike Shevdon.
Saturday 30th March
- Genre Get-Together – Fantasy
- A chance to meet the authors, get books signed and chat about books, stories and other stuff.
Sunday March 31st
- Author Readings
- I will be reading from The Eight Court, along with the lovely Emma Newman who will (I hope) be reading from her new book – Between Two Thorns.
If you would like a book signed or just to say hello, I will be around the convention for most of the weekend. There are a host of events, panels, games and discussions with plenty to do throughout the weekend.
If you’re at the event, please come and say Hi – it’s always nice to meet new friends. See you there!